Thursday 12 April 2012

Wedge wishes


Wedges are like marmite... you either love them or hate them?!

Mostly loved by the girls while loathed by the boys! Guys just cannot seem to get their head around them, often left bamboozled to why one would choose to wear something that (quote from a male friend) ‘looks like an orthopedic shoe’!

I personally am wedge obsessed.

They are an essential cog to my summer wardrobe, which happens to be all year round living in Singapore, I never ever tire of them! When the combo of maximum height & comfort is needed they are my ‘go to shoe’ and are always the answer and come to my rescue for most occasions. I find myself constantly on wedge watch hoping to find an addition to join the army of stacks I have in my cupboard!

Take a look at the latest creations that have caught my eye & are heading to the top of my wish list!

Stripy stacks - www.charlotteolympia.com


Can’t go wrong… classic & simple  – www.charlotteolympia.com


The perfect nude - www.zara.com


Mui Mui gold sparkles… Just because! www.netaporter.com


Love Millie xxx
Millie's Profile:
 3 favourite things
1. My wirey daxi Chilli
2. Macaroons
3. Holidays


No comments:

Post a Comment