Sunday 18 August 2013

FRED SAVES THE DAY!

My 'work station' is crucial. Inspiring and pretty things all help to get me into the working zone.
I work from home with my office for all to see upon walking into our house, which makes me super particular on the fixtures and fittings that make up my working haven! Not to mention the forever over flowing in tray that is always outta-control!

The office chair has always been a tricky one. I have to admit stubbornness got the better of me, sticking with my trusty linen covered dining room chair being the perfect friend for my mother of pearl inlay desk. Until the back ache complaints really kicked in, getting even more of a regular annoyance particularly highlighted now nearly 6 months pregnant! So action had to be taken and my search for the perfect office chair begun…..

 The idea of an unattractive, techie looking chair, with all singing all dancing features did not do it for me and seemed to cost the earth.

FRED LIVES HERE then came into my life. Set up by a friend here in Singapore, Angie finds quality reproductions of modern-classic furniture and sells them as the already cool pieces they are, or further modernises them into something quite extraordinary. Each item is a one-of-a kind piece, totally customised to your requirements, whether by choosing from a selection of awesome fabrics or choosing a particular artist to create an amazing bespoke work of art.
The Exectutive Chair was the anwers to all my prays! Classic, chic & comfortable and would more than look the part to complete the 'work station'. 
Instantly the Aqua cotton/Linen fabric jumped out at me and I was sold, there was no looking back. Once ordered it was super speedy & here in a couple of weeks.

 
Awesome Aqua Executive Chair

 
A match made in heaven!
 
It even gets the Chilli approval!
 
Look no further FRED is the answer to cool customised furniture. http://www.fredliveshere.com
 
Millie's Profile:
 3 favourite things
1. My wirey daxi Chilli
2. Macaroons
3. Holidays
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment