Thursday 27 September 2012

Have you met….

Marina:

 
So Ribbon and Roses launched 3 years ago…. All seems a bit of a blur but it’s been great fun and I’ve learnt so much, to a large degree through mistakes and luck.

Everyone thinks it’s pretty amazing, mostly my family that it’s still going, considering I didn’t really scrape together any GCSE’s, A Levels let alone a degree so all a bit of a risk setting something up but so thrilled I went for it. I really just make it up as I go alone as 90% of the time I have no idea what I’m doing!

With a huge challenge of time management and the constant guilt of working rather than running around the garden with Archie will never change I guess, but at least I can work from home and hear him laughing or screaming!


 

My favourite designer still continues to be Ellie Saab, so so pretty….Along with the magical world of Alexander McQueen who I have loved since doing my dissertation on him.



 

When on a night out there is nothing better than a lychee martini, especially out here in Singapore where you can sit outside in the evenings and enjoy the heat. Not everyone loves this 30 + degree climate, but I can’t get enough of it!

 

My biggest luxury is buying magazines… I know something so simple but it’s a huge treat out here as you basically have to re mortgage your house to buy just a few issues. An early night after a yummy supper and in bed with a few editions of UK In Style, Red and Home Décor I would take any day over the latest craze of “50 Shades of Grey”!
 
So in a nut shell, that’s me.... who is next from the Ribbon and Roses team to tell their secrets.....
 

Lots of love
Maz xx

Maz's Profile
3 favourite things:
Archie laughing
Dolly Parton
Amaretto

No comments:

Post a Comment