Tuesday 4 September 2012

Dress your walls


So I must be getting a bit bored of these white walls as all I can think about is wallpapers, prints and paintings. Maybe it’s time I left my computer and got out for a bit but before I do that how cool are these lino prints by Millie McCallum….






YES please to the giraffe with headdress and fab “super power penguins”. A winner for any kids bedroom wall.

I have also totally fallen in love with all the work that Jess Arthur does… I just wish she wasn’t so far away and she could come and transform the again rather boring white walls in Archie’s room. 






I would also do anything for beautiful painted birds around where our dining table is… so, so pretty and unique. Might have to sadly wait for the move back to the UK for this one….


Lots of love
Maz xx

Maz's Profile 
3 favourite things:
Archie (18 month old son) laughing
Dolly Parton
Amaretto

No comments:

Post a Comment