Tuesday 3 September 2013

Tab it


So I’m not going to lie… this isn’t one of our most ground braking blogs but I keep being asked how I keep jewellery from tarnishing. Ribbon and Roses or other. We live here in Singapore in 98% humidity, which is 100% a bad hair day daily along with the pain that everything tarnishing or going damp.

I have found a solution… thanks to my fellow jewellery pal.

Jewellery tabs…. You can find them all over from E bay to Amazon but in Singapore they are sold in Beads etc, Orchard Central. Tel: 67346136.


Pop one of these tabs inside your jewellery box, or give your tarnished goods a good Aladdin rub and they should shine like new!

We are going to be putting them from now on in our jewellery bags.

Lots of love

Ribbon and Roses xx

No comments:

Post a Comment