Thursday 12 September 2013

Let’s get nosey….


Brave Jo, from Katie and Jo boutique in London is willing to let us rifle through her bag!! Here are her key items she can’t leave home without.
 
 
Currently I am using a black Python Lucinda bag from Sarah Forsyth.
 
 
 
1. Laboratory Perfumes has just unveiled its third fragrance and it smells totally amazing. The scent is clean, natural and highly addictive and I can’t stop spraying it! £45.00 http://www.katieandjo.com/samphire-perfume.


2. Scarves make for good layering pieces throughout Autumn and are easy to carry around. I love this eye catching snakeskin print scarf by Ashiana.
£150.00 coming soon to Katie and Jo.


3. Metallic fabrics are big news for Autumn/Winter 13 so this silver Becksondergaard purse is the perfect way to update my bag. £65.00 http://www.katieandjo.com/e-money-for-nothing-clean-silver.html
 


4.  I never leave the house without my MAC Face & Body foundation £21.50
 

and Bobbi Brown blusher. £19 
 
 
5. Most importantly…. a padlock for my bike!
 

 
Lots of love
Jo xx
 
Top three things in life:
Love
Laughter
The changing seasons
 
For more information on Katie and Jo: www.katieandjo.com

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment