Monday 27 February 2012

This caught my eye this morning...

I don't know about you, but I have boxes filled with spare buttons, pieces of thread and other bits and bobs that I store away in the vain hope that if I ever need to mend something, I'll have the necessary equipment to do so.  This almost never happens, so this seems like a much better way of keeping those miscellaneous goods at hand.  Definitely goes on this week's to-do list.



1.  Buy a business-card organiser from a stationery shop

2.  Add in buttons, threads, labels, perhaps even some needles and other sewing pieces and you will have everything at hand for any little clothing mishaps

And while you're in the stationery stop, pick up a couple of organisers or small photo albums - they are a great way to keep all your cards to hand for easy-reference or inspiration.  I keep small albums for restaurant cards - then when we're at a loss of where we would like to go for dinner, we just have a quick flick through.  And the contact number is there for quick reservation making!

Love  Abbey xxx

Abbey's Profile 

1. Interiors

2. Labrador puppies

3. Italian food

No comments:

Post a Comment