Tuesday 22 November 2011

Dear Father Christmas...



I promise I've been a good girl...



I have a million lists going on, whether its in my head or written down...it can be from a note to pick up more baby formula and nappies, or to remind me we are out for dinner. So rather than lots of scraps of paper all over the house, maybe its time to get organised and have them all in one Note book. I love the look of the new Noble mcMillan one by Lulu Guinness with a big smacker on the front. I am guessing Paddy will be happy too if there is less paper flying around our kitchen table.


I would love to update some of our mugs and I think these Sweet William ones are fab! Nothing like a cup of PG or Earl Grey (depending your tipple) to remind us of home... even if us Singapore Girls are in shorts and have the air con full blast!
 


Everybody has Jo Malone and Dyptique candles (which I love, don't get me wrong...) but Spitalfields candles are fantastic, the Rose Geranium is a firm favourite. Another candle which is totally on my wish list is the Dalyslesford Organic, Vine Tomato... sounds gross, smells amazing. They also come in little glass jars which is a nice change. The best thing about these two candles is they are so much cheaper than the Jo Malone and Dyptique, so you can totally justify buying more than one and give to friends as a gift too.




I love basically everything from Astley Clarke! They have a fantastic selection of jewellery from pretty Stacking rings to incredible Cuffs.

Yes I like big, and yes Santa I have been good... dare you....pretty please?!
 

Thank you, Happy Christmas and fingers crossed for any of the above!


Lots of love
Maz xx


P.S One last stab in the dark for a totally incredible present would be a Weekend away at Limewood which I have been longing to go too. I am dreaming of log fires and a huge duvet... oh and a wirehaired dachi puppy pls..... am I pushing it now??!
 
Maz's Profile
3 favourite things:

Archie (8 month old son) laughing
Dolly Parton
Ameretto 

No comments:

Post a Comment